The MainTraining Team are here to help you get your online courses created.
GET A QUOTE FOR COURSE CREATION & MARKETING SERVICES:
We will send you your quote to the email address you provide within 24 hours.
The CEO of MainTraining, Sarah Cordiner is a Postgraduate qualified specialist in teacher training and curriculum design, accompanied with over 11 years of experience owning an international training, education and curriculum development business.
I LIVE for course creation – say’s Sarah
As well as my qualified and experienced team developing accredited and non-accredited training materials, resources, curricula, assessments and full online and offline courses for
- Registered Training Organisations
- Corporate businesses across industry sectors;
I also provide one on one course creation services for individual business owners, entrepreneurs, authors, speakers, thought leaders and consultants.
My own online courses have ranked as international number 1 best-sellers out of over 30,000 courses; they’ve educated more than 6,000 people in over 120 countries and earned me a great reputation as well as a passive income – and my passion is to help YOU do the same!
Whether it is to build an income and greater exposure for yourself as an individual, or to deliver more effecttive staff training across an international organisation, or make your training more accessible to your students as a training organisation – we’ve got more than a decade of experience in course creation services.
Whether you just want a quick consult, want one on one support as I guide you through the process, or just want MainTraining to do all of the work for you – there is an option for you.
Simply fill in the quote request form above to get started.
I personally provide one on one coaching and consulting to:
- Help you plan your profitable edupreneurial business model
- Help you plan out your product and service packages
- Help you systemise your education based business
- Teaching you how to create your own engaging and profitable online and offline courses yourself
- Course concept planning – helping you choose the right topics for you and your business and the form your course should take for maximum impact and profitability
- Helping you structure your course, develop the major modules and outline fundamental outcomes
- Create a formal curriculum plan and clear, magnetic learning outcomes that have your learners hungry to buy
- Advising you on ‘all the technical stuff’ if you’re planning on learning how to do DIY course creation
- Create a personalised online course sales and marketing plan for your courses
To book a coaching or consultation call with Sarah directly CLICK HERE